VITO VoiceDialer is voice recognition and dialing software for your Pocket PC. Choosing the contacts to dial manually from the address book is slow, boring and even dangerous if you drive. With VoiceDialer, you can just pronounce a name without pressing anything! Voice dialing is the only thing, which your Pocket PC doesn't have yet. While it has already become a standard for every phone to have a voice dialing system, Pocket PC's generally miss this option. VITO VoiceDialer fills this gap. VoiceDialer uses voice commands that you record by yourself, thus it understands any language, even your dog's barking! Your dog can finally call you, isn't it great?
- Commands can be assigned to certain phone numbers from Contacts database
- Based on Voice Recognition Engine originally developed by VITO Technology
- Provides precise and accurate voice recognition even in poor conditions
- Voice tags can be backed up and restored
- You can hear the name of the caller
- Support of Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
VITO VoiceDialer is compatible with all versions and editions of Windows Mobile. If you have a Phone Edition device (for example iMate, XDA and MDA series, Qtek), VITO VoiceDialer will use the integrated dialer; if you have a general Pocket PC, VITO VoiceDialer will establish a Bluetooth, infrared or cable connection with your cellphone.